Tax Software Product Owner (Bilingual) - Remote
- Location: Sherbrooke, QC
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 23-00479
- Date: January 31, 2023
- Pay: $75000.0 - $90000.0 per Year USD
- Job title:
Job Description - Tax Software Product Owner (Bilingual) - Remote
TAX SOFTWARE PRODUCT MANAGER (Bilingual) - Chef de produit principal - Logiciel d’impôt (bilingue) 100% Remote - Canada
100k CAD - 120k CAD
Korn Ferry is hiring a Tax Expert, who is looking to transition their career into Tax Software Product Management with an industry leading company.
What You’ll Do:
- Focus on trends, competition awareness and customers’ needs for tax calculations, optimizations and integrations.
- Provide a vision to expand optimized scenarios for tax compliance and planning.
- Have direct contact with customers to understand needs and explore development opportunities.
- Maintain and expand relationships with CRA, CRQ as well as other related committees and associations.
- Provide concrete examples to promote the value of our content to marketing, sales, implementation, training and support teams.
- Receive, evaluate, and prioritize clients’ tax requests relating to product improvements.
- Partner with tax development teams to strike the right balance of scope, deliverables and resources to maximize progress towards portfolio goals.
- Proactively seek detailed understanding of tax vision and near/long-term priorities for the tax product portfolio they support, including target customer segment(s), focus areas for solution portfolio, success criteria and goals, etc.
- Set iteration themes and assign priorities from the tax product backlog to Scrum tax teams; participate in team planning meetings, and provide advice, clarification and guidance during implementation execution of each sprint.
- Work with the tax support team to ensure customers’ needs for assistance are met.
- Maintain deep subject matter expertise in tax product domains for individuals, corporations and trusts.
- Liaise with peers in other teams to share learning, best practices and updates on tax specific enhancements.
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a Tax related field is required
- Masters in Tax/Taxation is HIGHLY preferred
- 3+ years of Tax expertise in a large/enterprise environment
- Effective communication – verbal and written, French-English bilingualism is required
- Client and customer facing skills and experience
- Desire to become and remain an expert in the tax realm
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision.