- Location: San Diego, CA
- Job Type: Contract
- Ref No: 23-00473
- Date: January 31, 2023
- Pay: $51.79 - $51.79 per Hour USD
- Job title:
Job Description - Accountant III
5+ Month Contract
San Diego, CA
Maintains financial records and ensures that financial transactions are properly recorded. Ensures the accuracy of entries to ledger accounts and reconciles subsidiary ledger accounts to the general ledger. Prepares balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial reports. Analyzes current costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Ability to manage complexity well and demonstrated experience managing across functions and businesses to accomplish large scale goals in a large, public company environment.
- Confidence, good judgment, energy and personality to work in a dynamic, multi-business unit environment across all levels of management and across business units and functions
- Strong end-to-end process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organizational skills and problem solving skills
- Ability to influence people indirectly and work with people in multi-functional roles Excellent analytical and organizational skills, time prioritization and risk assessment Excellent written and verbal communications, including the ability to raise issues appropriately to the right level internally and externally to resolve
- Bachelors degree in Finance/Accounting with minimum of 3 years experience; CPA/MBA desirable
- Proficiency in the use of software applications, databases, spreadsheets, and financial modeling. Oracle, Business Objects, Excel.
- Prior experience with accounting for lending activities a plus.