Program Senior UX Researcher - Healthcare
- Location: homebased, PA
- Job Type: Contract
- Ref No: 23-00462
- Date: January 30, 2023
- Pay: $65.0 - $68.0 per Hour USD
- Job title:
Job Description - Program Senior UX Researcher - Healthcare
TITLE: Program Senior UX Researcher
6 months Contract, with possible extension
What You’ll Do:
In this role, you will drive research strategy, design, and lead research studies at a global scale, with a focus on search enhancements, and incrementally innovate with the product, design, engineering, and content, informing the direction of the Clinical Key product suite.
- Creatively solve problems and define research strategy:
o Enable your team to study problems from several angles.
o Work with the team to identify different research solutions aligned with product strategy.
o Proactively plan and organize recruitment in partnership with our ResearchOps team.
o Apply the right research method for the appropriate goals, and to coach research methods appropriate for skill level.
- Lead & conduct research:
o Guide evidence-based research strategy, representing UX Research on cross-functional working groups; collaborate closely with UX Design towards "symphony” moments.
o Lead user-centered research process, inspiring the team to consistently deliver product improvements and innovations based on impactful research.
o Promote UX Research best practices within the team, equipping researchers and designers to conduct research including study design, analysis, and presenting.
o Set engaged pace for iterating research in 2 sprint cycles.
o Proactively use data to establish key metrics for team, harnessing this to provide clarity.
- Focus on the customer:
o Gather, evaluate, and develop a solid understanding of customer use cases and needs.
o Understand competitors and regulatory environment, market segment needs in greater detail.
o Collaborate with product and UX teams to inform product strategy based on customer needs
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
- Deep practical and theoretical knowledge of a broad set of qualitative and user-centered design methods.
- Demonstrable experience leading large-scale complex research, employing diverse research methodologies e.g., task analysis, usability testing, prototype testing as well as other generative and formative research.
- Proven track record of working collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary team including product and engineering.
- Experience working with cross-functional executive-level stakeholders and influencing business strategy.
- Possess a portfolio of case studies illustrating their impact on web applications across a range of verticals and multiple industries.
- Front-end UI development experience. Some understanding of what’s technically feasible.
- Experience working in an agile environment with issue tracking tools to organize and track daily work.
- A passion for building easy to use, delightful user experiences.
- A love for talking to users and learning about what they do and how they work.
- Innate ability to understand complex systems and problems and ability to see the big picture. You think strategically but can practically apply it without getting lost.
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long-term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we are successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance, and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm, and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.