Director of Global Application Services
- Location: Boston, MA
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 23-00413
- Date: January 26, 2023
- Pay: $240000.0 - $275000.0 per Year USD
- Job title:
Job Description - Director of Global Application Services
TITLE: Director of Global Application Services
Location: Remote / Boston, MA
Compensation Range : ( $250,000 - $275,000)
The Director of Global Application Services main responsibility is to supervise all business applications, resources, and related activities. The Director of Global Application Services will be accountable for the strategy, management, planning, development and support of all global business solutions and applications.
What You'll Do:
- accountable for the strategy, management, planning, development and support of all global business solutions and applications. This includes leading the technology direction for Supply Chain and Manufacturing, Customer Experience (B2C and B2B), Enterprise (Finance, HR, etc.) and other major business and customer facing business solutions.
- supervise and maintain the organization's repository of software applications through standard processes and the appropriate staffing and management of a technical team. This individual will apply proven communication and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the user group on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of critically important information and software systems.
- plan, coordinate, direct, and design all operational activities of the application department, as well as provide direction and support for IT solutions that improve critically important business operations. The Director of Global Application Services will work closely with decision makers in other groups to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
- Salesforce implementation
- Strategy & Planning
- Ensure that applications meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Review and analyze existing applications effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application-usage best practices.
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills, including conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a professional manner with technology staff, business stakeholders, end users, management, and others outside the organization.
- Ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated with ability to drive projects.
- Experience managing budgets.
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision.