Senior React Developer
- Location: Houston, TX
- Job Type: Right to Hire
- Ref No: 23-00392
- Date: January 26, 2023
- Pay: $60.0 - $85.0 per Hour USD
- Job title:
Job Description - Senior React Developer
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to lead a team of curious, passionate, diverse engineers, and develop products in a highly autonomous and collaborative atmosphere.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7+ years of hands-on engineering, with at least 3 years' experience working with React & TypeScript
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Evangelist of code quality and consistent experience with unit, functional, and integration code testing
- Experience managing code versioning & PR/review practices for large teams
- Passionate about building an innovative culture and modern technology organization
- Understanding of Agile SDLC methodology, including business analysis, development, maintenance, and improvement
- Ability to learn and understand the business, and how requirements satisfy business needs
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals
- Experience with building cloud-native applications, ideally familiar with AWS, Azure, Pivotal, or other cloud platforms
- Familiar with designing and consuming APIs/microservices frameworks
- Familiar with CI/CD pipelines (ex: Jenkins) with end-to-end automation
- Strong partnership capabilities in a cross-disciplinary organization
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision.