Campus Recruiting Coordinator
Hybrid schedule – during the Summer this position will need to be in 4 days. (May, June, July) – rest of the season, a minimum of two days in the office
The Campus Recruiting Team is responsible for developing strategies to source and acquire junior talent primarily through colleges and universities. The team partners with business leaders to attract and recruit qualified candidates and manages all communications and relationships with candidates, new hires and colleges / universities. The team is also responsible for programming and training for summer interns and junior new hires.
The Campus Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for providing a smooth recruitment experience for all candidates. They will support the planning and implementation of events and programs, including employer brand awareness and candidate engagement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- During the Summer Intern Program, supervise networking/ social events such as lunch and learns, teach-ins, trivia night, etc.
- Set up catering for all campus events, act as a liaison between the bank and outside vendors
- Manage logistics for virtual and on-campus events
- Post openings to online school boards such as Handshake, Simplicity and WayUp
- Maintain recruiting database and applicant tracking system
- Assist with the development and distribution of university marketing collateral for recruiting events
- Coordinate and execute candidate, team, and hiring manager correspondence
- Make candidate travel arrangements
- Schedule interviews
- Support ongoing projects such as diversity hiring, employee resource groups, campus ambassadors, etc.
- Process all invoices for campus expenses and candidate travel; maintain budget status and tracking report
- Process offer letters and facilitate onboarding for campus and first year hires (e.g. background checks)
- Event coordination with the ability to develop and execute detailed project plans
- Management of multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to catalog, manipulate and analyze data
- Proficient in MS Office Applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Detail oriented
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Personable, approachable and successful at building relationships
- Ability to represent the bank and HR internally and externally in a polished and professional manner
- Open and receptive to suggestions and feedback.
- Calm under pressure, flexible, positive attitude