TITLE: Project Manager - Software Development
Location: Houston, TX 77002
Compensation Range: $100k - $115k
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members. The candidate would be the main point of contact between the client and the development team throughout the course of the entire project.
· Set project timeline
· Monitor project deliverables
· Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
· Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
· Strong knowledge for Documentation (Scope, Project Plan, UX, Wireframes)
· Analysis of features to determine efforts and timeline required
· Strong written and verbal communications
· Ability to identify out-of-scope features and accordingly cater to them via change requests
· Team management so as to ensure project timelines
· Resource leveling so as to stay aware of resource engagement and related project deliverables
· Analysis of revenue vs expense in terms of project cost, timeline, and resource cost
· Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
· Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Computer Science)
· Additional qualification in Project Management is an added advantage
· Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision.
|LMS Administrator - Remote|
|Application Support Engineer - Remote|
|Java Full Stack Engineer|