Senior IAM Engineer/Architect
- Location: New York, NY
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 23-00366
- Date: January 25, 2023
- Pay: $170000.0 - $180000.0 per Year USD
- Job title:
Job Description - Senior IAM Engineer/Architect
Senior IAM Engineer/Architect
Hybrid - NYC
Compensation Range : $170K-$180K base + bonus
- The candidate must have strong hands on experience designing and implementation IAM/IAG solutions in an enterprise environment.
- Candidate must be able to drive identity management strategically across the firm as a critical security pillar aligning where possible with America's Division Identity practices.
- Must have ability to on-board third party and cloud applications using various federation protocols using the IGA platform as well as outside of the IGA platform.
- Must be able to incorporate various critical third-party applications onto the platform for entitlement reviews as well as for user provisioning and de-provisioning.
- Must be able to develop and implement full user provisioning process with birth rights and de-provisioning process which would automatically disable current user's upon termination notice.
- Create and socialize Identity and Access Management Reference Architecture and specification documentation working closely with the Americas Division's Identity team.
- Design and prepare integration specifications for target applications.
- Candidate must be able to deliver high quality detailed documentation and work-flows for each on-boarded application and process within the IAG platform.
- Analyze and solve technical issues with minimal supervision.
- Active participation in development, testing and production deployments.
- Develop, maintain and oversee implementation of identity and access management integrations across the enterprise to include:
- Federated integrations with both SaaS and on-premises applications
- Single Sign On (SSO) technologies
- Identity life-cycle management
- Directory Synchronization
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Enforcement of policies, procedures, and associated plans for system security administration and user system access based on industry-standard best practices.
- Remain informed on trends and issues in the security industry, including current and emerging technologies and policies.
- Communicate effectively with senior management, peers, staff, and customers both inside and outside the firm.
- 10-12+ years of experience working in Identity and Access Management/Access Governance domains.
- Expertise in Saviynt Identity & Access Governance suite of products, Azure Single SignOn/Azure Active Directory, AWS SSO.
- Experience in design, development, customization, configuration, deployment of any Identity Management and Governance products, preferably Saviynt.
- Thorough domain knowledge on the below areas of IAG:
- User Life-cycle Management
- Provisioning and Reconciliation
- Auditing, Reporting and user activity Monitoring
- Access Certification
- Cloud Security
- Python and SQL knowledge.
- Knowledge of Web Services (REST/SOAP), Directories, etc.
- Expert level understanding federation concepts, SAML, OAuth, OpenID and how to implement these.
- Good understanding and working experience with LDAP technologies.
- Hands on experience in research and analysis of API's for integrating applications.
- Research and analysis of target application integration interfaces.
- Excellent experience in integrating multiple applications with IAM solutions.
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong understanding of security fundamentals and technologies.
- Solid knowledge of common IAM technical principles, theories, concepts and tools.
- Prior experience integrating with cloud technologies and platforms.
- Working knowledge of Windows & Linux operating systems.
- Excellent knowledge of technology environments, including information security and authentication solutions.
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through day-to-day management.
- Ability to translate organizational goals and objectives into actionable implementation plans.
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving security and business problems.
- Strong technical presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- Ability to work independently, adapt quickly, and maintain a positive attitude.
- Good to have knowledge of security/authorization model of popular enterprise and SaaS applications like SAP, Oracle EBS, Salesforce, Box, etc.
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision.