Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Location: Jersey City, NJ
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 23-00298
- Date: January 19, 2023
- Pay: $155000.0 - $175000.0 per Year USD
- Job title:
Job Description - Cloud DevOps Engineer
Cloud DevOps Engineer NJ or CT, Hybid
Compensation Range : $155K-$175K + Bonus
What You'll Do:
- Design and implement Azure DevOps solutions to accelerate our cloud adoption journey
- Evaluate, plan, and integrate technical infrastructure solutions
- Guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
- Build and setup new CI/CD tooling and pipelines
- Work on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Apply best practices on code, apply best development practices and effectively utilize technologies
- Aware of on-going technology trends and know how to pragmatically leverage their benefits
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
- Have a bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science and someone who is technically excellent with good communication skills, inquisitive, and continually seeks to grow
- Ideally 4+ years working experience administering Azure AD / IAAS / PAAS / SAAS cloud service & DevOps and, hands-on experience with at least one programming language (Java, Python, Scala). Microsoft Azure AZ-103, AZ-400 certification is a plus
- Excellent programming skills on ARM, Terraform, Ansible, PowerShell, YAML, Azure API's and Unix
- Excellent Infrastructure as Code (IaC) knowledge using PowerShell, ARM, AZ CLI, BICEP YAML pipelines
- Experience working with complex code bases such as GitLab, GitHub, GitFlow, Fork/Pull model
- Experience working with DevOps CI/CD tools such as GitLab, Team City, Azure DevOps, Helm Charts
- Excellent understanding of Azure management and control plane components, Access Management, Policies, RBAC, ADFS and authentication methods such as OAuth, OpenID Connect
- Experience working with data lakes, configuring storage accounts and clusters, and security, good knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes to manage microservices, exposure on Azure Databricks would be an added advantage
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision.