- Location: New York, NY
- Job Type: Right to Hire
- Ref No: 23-00244
- Date: January 17, 2023
- Pay: $80.0 - $105.0 per Hour USD
- Job title:
Job Description - Java Developer
Leading Fin-Tech Based in New York City is seeking a Core Java data focused engineer.
We are presently seeking seasoned, Software and Data Engineering Associates to work in an our innovative, energetic and collaborative organization.
Responsibilities across various positions will include:
Application Development and Data Management
- Develop innovative engineering solutions core Java and J2EE; Core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring Security and Spring Integration
- Develop and automate large scale, high performance data processing systems to drive and improve product experience
- Build scalable Spark data pipelines leveraging scheduler/executor framework
- Design and Build impactful telemetry and usage tracking solutions for BI tools to improve tool governance and monitoring.
- Mature modern data pipeline streams for analytics use-cases.
- Manage Data resources to ensure strong delivery
- Support the data development teams in their sprints for daily deliveries
- Identify additional capabilities gaps for data platform to support Models
- Work collaboratively with data scientists, data analysts, product owners and understand the data requirements for models and business objectives
- Design data models for optimal storage and retrieval and to meet critical product and business requirements
- Understand and influence logging to support our data flow, architecting logging best practices where needed
- Evaluate Public and Private Cloud enablement options for Analytical and Reporting tools and contribute tool maturity.
- Conduct POCs for defining the path towards making analytic solutions scalable.
- Build audit compliant cloud solutions and simplifying access mechanism to make self-service offering more robust, efficient and secure.
- Define advanced vendor tool deployment solutions in the cloud and on-prem with a goal towards zero customer impacts through feature or version upgrades