DevOps Manager - Azure
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Job Type: Right to Hire
- Ref No: 23-00236
- Date: January 13, 2023
- Pay: $70.0 - $80.0 per Hour USD
- Job title:
Job Description - DevOps Manager - Azure
TITLE: DevOps Manager - Azure ICS, a Korn Ferry Company, is looking for a DevOps Manager who
Location: Hybrid - Dallas
Compensation Range: $70-$80/hour
will manage the team responsible for the support, design, and continuous integration of the different application delivery pipelines. This person will be responsible for the Azure DevOps Team.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee architecture and design elements of the Azure DevOps Team.
- Define policies and processes that will direct architect, design, and how the continuous integration and delivery pipelines are deployed and maintained.
- Provide direction for automation elements and provide escalation support for all aspects of service delivery team.
- Approve platform standards to facilitate automation efforts.
- Manage deployment requests and incident queues for the Azure DevOps Team.
- Define and schedule after hour deployments for required Azure DevOps resources as needed.
- Manage and oversee requests for Azure DevOps resources.
- Assign and approve open change tickets as needed to facilitate release automation processes.
- Become thoroughly familiar with all PCI compliance and SOC 2 security requirements, adhering to all policy and standards, adapting to CI/CD platform as needed.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately, as the Azure DevOps Manager, this position will be required to report status to executive leadership and business partners on a regular basis.
- Attend departmental, project and general meetings and effectively represent current status as appropriate.
- Responsible for overseeing the overall Azure monthly billing process to provide accounting a cost breakdown to internal projects and/or cost centers.
- Partner with the different Microsoft account representatives to ensure proper understanding, implementation and adherence to Microsoft Azure best practices.
- Participate in company provided training and perform independent training and research as appropriate.
- Achieve external certifications, memberships, and/or awards/recognition in area of specialization.
- Ensure that data architectures are in regulatory and legal compliance.
- Independently plan and coordinate own work to meet commitments and quality expectations.
- Perform other duties such as documentation of applications and standards, maintenance of ticketing queues, general assistance with projects, troubleshooting, or after hours support as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in a related field, or equivalent combinaton of education and experience.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in the related field in a large corporation or consulting environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three (3) or more years working knowledge, production support, and configuration experience of relevant systems applications required.
- Two (2) or more years of experience as a Senior or Lead person on a technical team.
- Must be able to manage projects, tasks, and issues at a high level, with the ability to assign tasks to individuals on the team. or escalate to other teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Specialization may encompass one or more business application areas, and knowledge will include basic understanding of business and technical interfaces.
- Demonstrated knowldege of multiple technology environments, and toolsets, and the associated infrastructure/operations.
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure and design within Azure is required. Ability to present ideas in user-friendly/non-technical language.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Must posses a collaborative/team oriented work approach
- Must have strong oral and written skills to effectively communicate ideas and processes
- Ability to be flexible within a fast-moving work environment and juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Technical certifications desirable, but not required.
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision.