Sr. Salesforce/Java Developer - 100% REMOTE
- Location: REMOTE, IL
- Job Type: Right to Hire
- Ref No: 23-00149
- Date: January 10, 2023
- Pay: $60.0 - $75.0 per Hour USD
- Job title:
Job Description - Sr. Salesforce/Java Developer - 100% REMOTE
TITLE: Sr. Salesforce/Java Developer - 100% REMOTE
Compensation Range: $60/hr. to $75/hr.
The Senior Salesforce Developer works as assigned to ensure that Salesforce platform of both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, programming activities are executed accurately, completely, and on time, coordinating with all necessary parties including business unit clients, vendors, and IT. This person must possess advanced SQL and MS Excel and work collaboratively across divisions and business units.
What You'll Do:
- Provide overall support to Divisional Leadership and Salesforce Team Members.
- Implementation experience with Apex Language, Classes, Controllers & Triggers, Visual Force Pages, Custom objects, Process Builders/Flows, Workflows, and Validations rules.
- Minimum of 5 years' total experience in development of Java/JEE solutions
- Minimum 5 years of Mulesoft API development and Anypoint gateway administration is required
- Utilize Project Management Tools, DevOps, and Ant/Eclipse.
- Oversee the feature request/support and work with GBS IT Leadership to prioritize and execute.
- Identifies systems and process barriers to generate ideas for improvement.
- Works with internal clients to develop and document clear, testable requirements.
- Support and train stakeholders on how to effectively access and use both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Review and understand general organization drivers and context for development projects.
- Comply with IT policies and procedures.
- Design and execute solutions for common challenges such as data mapping, object modeling, page layout design, and workflow rules within the context of the Salesforce platform.
- Create and maintain on-going documentation processes as business needs evolve or features are added.
- Change set management between development sandboxes and production Salesforce.com environments.
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
- 5+ years as a Certified Salesforce Developer in an enterprise-level environment (500+ users).
- A minimum of 5 years experience with Salesforce.com in an enterprise-level environment (500+ users).
- A minimum of 5 years experience of APEX development
- A minimum of 5 years experience of VisualForce development
- A minimum of 5 years experience of Process Builder/Flow development
- Implementation experience with APEX Language, Classes, Controllers & Triggers, VisualForce Pages, Custom objects, Process Builders/Flows, Workflows and Validations rules to automate tasks.
- Salesforce integration with Marketing Cloud, Telephony, Power BI, Azure, other cloud and on-prem systems
- Experience developing custom reports, dashboards, and continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Application design and configuration using Salesforce.com automation
- Experience in SOAP and REST API calls, Web Services, and HTTP requests from APEX
- Expertise in debugging and resolving the issues in existing code
- Proven Strong experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud environments and development building components in the effort to support core business processes.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best-practices and functionality.
- Excellent project management skills with a sense of urgency.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with sandbox and production environments to manage the distribution of process changes.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, challenging environment where decisions you make have a large impact.
- Demonstrated ability to provide instruction to audiences of varying technical backgrounds.
- Salesforce, Experience Cloud/Communities, Mobile, Chatter
- Relational database, web server, and application programming experience
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts, both verbally and written.
- Ability to develop technical documentation for training and user procedures.
- Understanding of Salesforce1 Mobile
- Salesforce for Outlook email functionality
- Passionate about solving challenges by leveraging technology solutions.
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive bene fits including health, dental and vision.