Sr DevSecOps - Software Engineer
Pay Rate Range : $100-$175k
Full-time permanent position with one of the world's largest Aerospace, Defense, & Space organizations. In terms of their work environment, it doesn't get much better than this. Business casual work environment, flexible schedules, great benefits, bonuses, a generous PTO policy, 401k match, top medical/dental etc. Employees are encouraged to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products.
This opportunity is to lead the Exploitation Reporting Service (ERS) software development team on the Kayenne program. Primary responsibilities include managing and prioritizing the ERS backlog, interfacing with Chief Engineer
/ Chief Architect and RTEs, translating roadmap strategies into tasks for development and serving as a liaison between product and development. The selected Product Owner will be responsible for the full product development cycle, from inception through sustainment, incorporating security best practices throughout.
The Product Owner will also be responsible for evaluating product progress at each iteration and reporting out metrics.
Basic Qualifications :
- Possess a strong understanding of user functionality, data and products generated.
- Define and prioritize team's requirements, work Features/Stories/Tasks definition, management backlog and own
- Coordinate with PMO Technical Team, Government and SI (i.e., Scrum of Scrums, Increment Pre-Planning,
Planning, Program Management Reviews, Working Groups).
- Coordinating with internal Product Teams to complete integration and testing, as well as capturing DRs and enhancements for workoff
Desired skills :
-Demonstrated strong technical leadership and release management experience (RTE, PO, SM)
-Proven background in Agile software development techniques and associated business rhythms on a DevSecOps program
-GEOINT community versed - familiarity with the domain/products/interfaces and customer-set
- Bachelor's degree or higher in the field of computer science, information systems, engineering, mathematics, or
other related scientific or technical discipline
- Clearance - TS/SCI
-include architecture (network, system, hardware), system definition, system/software design, system deployment and operations support
-Cloud Computing experience (architecture, design, tools, certification, deployment)
-Proposal activity background and ability to solidify on-contract growth through White Papers/Trade
-Substantial knowledge of LM policies and procedures
-Aptitude to learn, own and grow
• Proven behaviors of a thinker with the ability to select and apply appropriate thinking skills to solve problems and implement constructive change
|Information Technology - Software Engineer-Top Secret/SCI Clearance Software Engineer-Top Secret/SCI Clearance|
|Training & Development Representative|
|Sr. IT Project Manager|
|Thermal Analyst Engineer|
|Manufacturing Engineer (Technical Writing)|