- Location: Alpharetta, GA
- Job Type: Right to Hire
- Ref No: 22-07452
- Date: December 09, 2022
- Pay: $45.0 - $50.0 per Hour USD
- Job title:
Job Description - Data Analyst
TITLE: Data Analyst
Location: 100% Remote CST/ EST Only
Our Client is looking for a Data Analyst that is an experienced, smart, driven individual who will help analyze the data they utilize by using quantitative approaches with a unique blend of analytical, mathematical, and technical skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Work in iterative processes to perform advanced data analysis, validate findings or test hypotheses, and communicate results and methodology
- Provide recommendations on how to utilize our data to optimize our search, increase recall and/or precision of results, and help us to better understand existing data.
- Communicate technical information successfully with technical and non-technical audiences such as third-party vendors, external customer technical departments, various levels of management, and other relevant parties
- Collaborate effectively with all team members as well as attend regular team meetings
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
- Experience With Search algorithms and/or preparing data for Search applications
- Creating Power BI Reports and/or Other Visualizations
- Experience with Data Mining
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or equivalent technical discipline
- 4+ years of experience working with big data analytics and numerous large data sets/data warehouses
- Ability to assemble, analyze, and evaluate big data and be able to make appropriate and well-reasoned recommendations to stakeholders
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, a good understanding of different data structures, algorithms, and their usage in solving business problems
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills. Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills applicable to a wide audience including senior and executive management, customers, etc.
- Strong skills in setting, communicating, implementing, and achieving business objectives and goals
- Strong organization/project planning, time management, and change management skills across multiple functional groups and departments, and strong delegation skills involving prioritizing and reprioritizing projects and managing projects of various sizes and complexity
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision.