Sr. RPA Developer - REMOTE
- Location: Bolingbrook, IL
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 22-07419
- Date: December 07, 2022
- Pay: $110000.0 - $130000.0 per Year USD
Job Description - Sr. RPA Developer - REMOTE
TITLE: SR. RPA DEVELOPER
Compensation Range : $110k - $130k + bonus
A national consumer goods organization is actively seeking an experienced Sr. RPA Developer to join their Business Automation Process team. The Sr. RPA Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, implementing, and supporting Intelligent Automation Solutions with a focus on Robotic Process Automation (RPA). You will be the RPA SME and work closely with the Business Process Automation Manager to grow and scale RPA throughout the organization. Excellent communication skills are required.
- Work with stakeholders in the Continuous Improvement, Business, and IT teams to identify automation opportunities, assess ROI, and document existing operational processes with a goal to re-engineer and optimize via automation.
- Conduct sessions with subject matter experts to define requirements, design automations, and identify operational impacts of automations.
- Assist in onboarding new technical members to the automation team and provide ongoing mentoring to junior members.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in existing automation technology and delivery processes
- Fine tune performance and optimize new and existing automations
- Adhere to establish support, migration, and change management processes for automations
- Participate in team sessions to review automation implementation artifacts and documentation
- Provide second level of support to other teams implementing business process automations.
- Keep up to date on the latest technology trends related to software development, infrastructure automation, and business process automation
- Help to define and document standards, processes, policies, and best practices for business process automation.
- Provide business process automation expertise consulting services to internal teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field, or applicable work experience
- 3+ years of progressive IT engineering experience, including application development, and building automation solutions.
- Intermediate level knowledge of one or more Robotic Process Automation (RPA) platforms such as Blue Prism or UiPath
- Intermediate level knowledge of AI/Client solutions available on public cloud services
- Familiarity with a BPM or workflow orchestration tool such as Blueworks Live or Pega
- Familiarity with a low code application platform such as Appian
- Skilled and comfortable with tackling complex challenges, either in leading the troubleshooting effort or advising/leading others
- Work with production support and project consultants in an onshore / offshore model
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Solid knowledge of industry best practices and technical systems
- Off-hours support including 24x7 on-call required
- Minimal travel required (training/conferences)
- Excellent communication skills; feels comfortable working with non-technical business partners
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision.