Lead Full Stack Developer - Remote
- Location: Remote, NJ
- Job Type: Contract
- Ref No: 22-07415
- Date: December 07, 2022
- Pay: $95.0 - $103.0 per Hour USD
Job Description - Lead Full Stack Developer - Remote
Lead Full Stack Developer 100% Remote
Compensation Range : $95-$103/hour
What You'll Do:
- Lead the engineering team of six engineer through design, development, debug, and deployment necessary to build the cloud native solution.
- Set best practices for software design, development, deployment, and operations of applications supporting our application
- Independently lead complex technical initiatives within the team
- Investigate technical challenges and bring solutions to the table
- Lead engineers by cultivating deep technical understanding
- Build relationship with the product owner and other team members to collaborate and lead software development
- Apply design patterns and technical strategies to created scalable micro services with optimal latency
- Design and implement applications and services supporting our health plan and pharmacy benefit management customers.
- Utilize CI/CD, Docker, and Kubernetes to deliver application solutions.
- Implement industry-wide best practices around microservices development.
- Build common components for reuse across the organization, maintaining documentation, demo applications and reviewing pull requests.
- Evolve our development ecosystem by exploring and prototyping new ways of meeting our business needs.
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
- 12+ years of application development experience.
- 7+ years of experience in a lead software engineer role using technologies such as Java/Spring Boot, Kafka, Microservices, Kubernetes, Docker, Angular, SQL
- 5+ year of experience in open source software, APIs and frameworks
- Significant hand-on experience with design patterns, microservices architecture, and software engineering best practices
- Engineering degree related technical discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- A solid foundation in object-oriented and cloud native design.
- Hand-on in writing REST APIs using Java/SpringBoot. • Experience with relational and document databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, Cassandra).
- Exposure to automated testing, modern CI/CD pipelines.
- Familiar with bash, Git, Jira, and agile methodologies.
- Experience working with and maintaining a community around open source software.
- Desire to evangelize Developer Culture and lead change within the organization.
- Desire to mentor junior developers and assist with intern project design
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision.