- Location: Jersey City, NJ
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 22-07386
- Date: December 06, 2022
- Pay: $0.0 - $120000.0 per Hour USD
Job Description - Data Analyst
$110-120k + bonus
99% Remote Role
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for playing a key role interacting with enterprise teams to capture analytic use cases, design and develop prototype visualizations and analytical solutions using Azure Cloud Services and visualization tool(s) like Tableau, PowerBI. You will ensure that data, dashboard and visualization is communicated in a way that is accurate and easily understood.
The Data Analyst role offers considerable growth opportunities, including the potential to scale into building complex data pipelines and conducting advanced/predictive analytics.
What You’ll Do:
- • Analyze and translate business requirements into technology solutions
• Perform data analysis by creating and executing complex queries, interpreting results, and communicating findings to technical and non-technical audiences
• Create and manage visualizations and analytics reports that turn data into knowledge
• Develop Power BI reports, dashboards and other BI solutions
• Partner with leadership and subject matter experts to determine project requirements
• Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design, and user manuals
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• The most suitable hire for this position will be a technical candidate with strong analytical, planning, problem solving, writing and presentation skills and one who can communicate effectively with management, peers, technology teams and business users
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other analytical discipline or equivalent experience
• 5+ years’ experience in designing, developing, and supporting enterprise analytical applications
• 2+ years of experience analyzing data sets over 1M+ rows using qualitative and quantitative methods
• 2+ years of experience visualizing complex dashboards using tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, or other tools/language
• An understanding of how data is managed in relational and non-relational databases and how to upkeep the data as business grows
• Ability to write, analyze, and debug complex SQL queries.
• Proficiency with Azure services like Azure SQL, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Synapse, Azure Databricks and PowerBI preferred
• Proficiency building large scale Data Model’s
• Experience working with an enterprise database management system (e.g., SQL Server, Oracle)
• Strong critical and analytical thinking skills, with ability to build and convey business insight
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.