Release Train Engineer
- Location: Southlake, TX
- Job Type: Right to Hire
- Ref No: 22-07249
- Date: November 23, 2022
- Pay: $80.0 - $85.0 per Hour USD
Job Description - Release Train Engineer
Title: RELEASE TRAIN ENGINEER
Location: Hyrbrid in Southlake, Texas or Kansas City, Missouri
Compensation Range: $80-$85/hour
ICS, a Korn Ferry company, is looking for a Release Train Engineer, who is SAFe certified and a passionate servant leader & coach, to join our growing client's team as they focus on digital transformation across the organization. You will be responsible for communicating with Product and Solution Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to ensure strategy and execution alignment, manage risks, remove/escalate impediments, manage cross-train dependencies and escalate enterprise dependencies. The ideal candidate will be an advocate for Agile best practices and will act as a hands-on Agile coach on the Agile Release Train.
What You'll Do:
- Lead Scrum and/or Kanban teams in PI Planning, Scrum of Scrums, and other Agile Ceremonies of low to moderate complexity.
- Facilitate and enable end-to-end value through Agile Release Trains following guidelines and ensuring Agile processes are being observed.
- Responsible for delivering results of projects in terms of predictability of delivery, productivity improvement, schedule and delivery of commitments, and quality.
- Responsible for ensuring data maintained in Agile Tools is consistent across ARTs to support enterprise-wide requirements.
- Responsible for relevant budgeting and oversight of capital and non-capital expenditure within their Agile Release Train.
- Responsible for ensuring Agile SDLC, Agile Operating Framework and Risk Framework are appropriately followed.
- Coordinate with other Release Train Engineers for cross Agile Release Train dependencies and Road Map Reviews.
- Work with Scrum or Kanban masters in a consultant model, helping the teams embrace an agile mindset, leverage Agile and its ceremonies, roles, and artifacts to reach greater success.
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
- High School diploma or GED or equivalent education and related training or experience.
- Eight or more years Program Management experience and/or eight years of experience as a Scrum Master, including experience with PI Planning and Execution.
- SAFe RTE Certification.
- Two years of experience as an RTE in an enterprise environment
- Strong knowledge of and background with Agile concepts
- Strong communication and organizational change management experience.
- Experience in delivery function at large organizations or Fortune 500 companies
- College Degree in Computer Science, Math or related field of study is preferred
- Experience in the banking, financial services or insurance industry is preferred.
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision.