Proposal Specialist - Remote
- Location: New York, NY
- Job Type: Contract
- Ref No: 22-07528
- Date: December 15, 2022
- Pay: $20.0 - $42.0 per Hour USD
- Job title:
Job Description - Proposal Specialist - Remote
My client is seeking a Proposal Specialist for a 6+ month contract. The client may be flexible on hours will range from 20-40/week, but preferably closer to 40 if possible.
- Support the daily sales content needs for the client, with particular emphasis on developing proposals and pitch/sales support. This role is responsible for assembling the cross-functional team and driving the process for assignment of responsibilities including the timeline by work product and for executive review. This individual will serve as the interface to corporate functions (i.e. Legal) to ensure necessary information gathering and reviews are completed. Lastly, this individual will be responsible for assembling and proofreading the final product to ensure delivery of a professional proposal/pitch including a final review of all formatting and brand-related items.
- Opportunity to assist in gathering and analyzing competitive Client, providing strategic sales guidance and recommendations to improve processes, content, sales strategies, presentation materials/strategies, etc.
- Responsible for becoming highly familiar with solutions and key resources and serves as the interface to the broader enablement team (and enterprise-wide leadership) to share suggested sales asset opportunities (presentation, sales sheet, playbook, etc), feedback, trends, and coordinate updates.
- Responsible for ensuring all proposal response content is harvested, identified with the proper content owner, tagged to enable intuitive categorization, and uploaded to the sales asset management system. In addition, the role is responsible for developing content review/update cycles to ensure overall accuracy and relevancy and contributes to the overall sales asset management process.
- Contribute to the continued optimization of proposal best practices and resource training. Which includes co-leading training sessions, developing tools, gathering input for continuous improvement, and driving adoption of our sales asset management tool and adherence to content update cadence.
- Review bid scoring criteria as well as dashboards to make help business leaders make bid/no bid recommendations and further optimize our processes and team members.
- Assists in triaging requests, aligning support, replying, and interfacing with our internal clients on a timely basis.
- 3-5 years experience. Previous experience with Proposal/RFP development and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a proposal development leader and overall driver of the process (assign responsibilities, lead timeline, manage action item register, develop a risk mitigation plan, establish executive updates/escalation, leverage shared resources), resulting in on-time, quality deliverables; strong project management skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to navigate different leadership styles and availability.
- Rigorous attention to detail and focus on the quality of deliverables.
- Strong negotiation skills, proven consensus builder, and strong ability to build relationships with leaders.
- Strong writing, editing, and PowerPoint skills. Includes deep understanding of how to leverage MS formatting and editing capabilities (especially in Word and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated experience as a self-starter with limited need for supervision with the ability to take complex issues and tease them apart for phased execution.
Compensation: $20-42/hr pending upon experience
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long-term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance, and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm, and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and vision.