Senior Fund Accountant - Strategic Partners
- Location: Miami, FL
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 23-00396
- Date: January 26, 2023
- Pay: $90000.0 - $125000.0 per Hour USD
- Job title:
Job Description - Senior Fund Accountant - Strategic Partners
TITLE: Senior Fund
Comensation: 90k - 125k
We are working with a leading global asset manager that is making large investments in south Florida to increase headcount. This is an opportunity to be a leader in a marquee office. Relocation if necessary
They are hiring Fund Accountants at multiple levels for a variety of Fund strategies. Our client has industry leading accounting software which will focus your efforts on the front facing aspects of managing an account from the accounting perspective.
- Engage with external auditors and internal stakeholders (including fund Boards, Committees, or other governance bodies) to ensure the fund's financial reporting complies with local GAAP requirements and industry guidelines.
- Analyzes and/or reviews monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual financial statements/reports of private funds and other reporting documents provided to regulators, internal and external customers for accuracy and compliance with GAAP, Industry and/or client requirements. Analyzes and/or reviews complex supporting schedules and reconciliations required for completion of the funds various reporting requirements. This includes reviewing work completed by third party vendors. Assist in the planning and the co-ordination of all reporting to ensure that internal, regulatory and client deadlines are met.
- Researches and analyzes various accounting disclosure requirements for new accounting pronouncements and new product types and assist in the drafting of any resultant new disclosures or new accounting treatment.
- Minimum 2-6 years relevant accounting or audit experience within public accounting, investment management industry experience or a leading accounting looking to transition in Financial Services
- Strong knowledge of reconciliation and account analysis;
- Excellent understanding of accounting and the ability to apply relevant investment company accounting rules;
- Solid analytical skills and ability to understand and resolve complex problems; and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.