- Location: Miami, FL
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 22-07435
- Date: December 08, 2022
- Pay: $90000.0 - $110000.0 per Hour USD
Job Description - Controller (Remote)
Must live close to Jupiter, FL
Exciting Controller opportunity to directly support a high net worth individual that owns and operates some of Miami’s most well known real estate and entertainment businesses. The Controller will have the luxury of a flexible schedule while overseeing the finances for this individual. This is a dynamic role that is ideal for someone that values flexibility while also being a strong attentive financial leader.
- Oversee corporate accounting and financial reporting for numerous entities in coordination with tax accountants;
- Develop, document, provide oversight and reporting on company financial activity for a number of business entities;
- Develop, document, provide oversight and reporting on personal and family financial activity;
- Banking and treasury management;
- Weekly reporting requirements for and personal accounts;
- Legal and compliance matters in coordination with accounting, banking and legal professionals;
- Maintain personal and company balance sheets;
- Perform ad-hoc requests and projects to support operational and strategic business and personal decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent level of education and experience
- Comprehensive understanding of GAAP; pursuing CPA
- Interest in financial analysis, planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to effectively coordinate with the principals and other professionals
- Deal with ambiguities effectively and manage multiple projects through completion, often under tight deadlines, with frequently changing priorities and minimal supervision
- Solid knowledge of major general ledger systems (Microsoft Dynamics, QuickBooks, Oracle, Workday, etc.) and other Business Intelligence reporting systems
- Basic understanding of Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies (LLC), S-Corporations and trusts
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communications skills
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.