Controller - SaaS company
- Location: Stamford, CT
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 22-07245
- Date: November 23, 2022
- Pay: $130000.0 - $170000.0 per Year USD
Job Description - Controller - SaaS company
TITLE: Controller SaaS company
Location: Stamford, CT
Compensation Range : 130 - 170k
Our client is a SaaS company looking for a Controller. They are rapidly growing.
It's your role, here's the part you can play:
- Monitor and drive financial goals and objectives related to software business segment.
- Preparation of Annual business plan including main KPIs and clear path for success together technical counterparts.
- Cost controlling and negotiations with Global business heads.
- Be a team player, improve License revenue, SaaS Revenue, and multiyear contract revenue.
- Experience in contract negotiations, support actively pricing strategy .
- Partner with Sales, consulting head and technical heads to ensure successful implementation of long term, Mid-term and main KPIs business goals.
- Ensure productivity achievement and drive additional project pipeline for productivity.
- Risk and opportunities assessment for Software business segment.
- P&L and balance sheet responsibility at segment level.
- Mentor and people management experience. Coach, lead and develop direct reports.
- Improve Free Cash flow position. Clear understating of Free cash flow forecasting.
Be part of our team, here's what's needed
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in finance/Accounting. MBA preferred
- Experience with Software business.
- Project management experience CPM and revenue recognition
- Experience on driving a strategy.
- Typically, 5+ years of experience in the finance / accounting area on similar level.
- Solid accounting skills with ability to demonstrate an understanding & interpretation of key financial statements.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, esp. Excel
- Experience on Data and data analytics tools.
- Excellent ownership, communication, and interpersonal skills - strong collaboration mindset.
- Visionary with the ability to analyze company data to influence business decisions to support the business performance.
- Self-disciplined with strong time management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative with flexible & proactive mindset.
- Willingness to learn & develop.