- Location: North Mankato, MN
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 22-07429
- Date: December 08, 2022
- Pay: $95000.0 - $105000.0 per Hour USD
- Job title:
Job Description - Accounting Manager
Corporate Accounting Manager
$100K-110K plus Bonus
Exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing organization with big plans for the future. The Accounting Manager will be a key player in the growth of the organization. If you are looking for the next step in your career with a company that has an excellent culture, stability and growth, this is the right place for you.
The Corporate Accounting Manager will be primarily managing the corporate accounting functions to ensure timely and accurate reporting of financial results to meet internal and external requirements. The Corporate Accounting Manager will report to the Assistant Corporate Controller.
- Manage the monthly corporate close process to ensure results are prepared in accordance with US GAAP.
- Train, mentor and manage accounting staff.
- Review and analyze the financial results of the responsible corporate entities and ensure timely submission of all financial data.
- Ensure the effectiveness of internal controls over general ledger accounting and reporting are maintained.
- Develop and implement systems and processes for gathering, analyzing, verifying financial information
- Participate and/or lead various Corporate Finance & Accounting projects to improve the overall efficiency, timeliness and accuracy of financial processes.
- Lead and participate in process improvements and documentation projects
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (preferred) or Finance; CPA or public accounting experience
- Excellent problem solving, communication, & interpersonal skills required
- Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities and deadlines, with attention to detail and an ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Analytical skills; ability to analyze details and identify financial issues
- Ability to identify, collect and organize data for analysis
- Previous manufacturing experience a plus
- Strong technical skills (Microsoft Office products) required. SAP experience a plus.
- Prior Consolidations experience and/or SEC reporting experience a major plus