Service Desk Analyst (L1) - Remote
- Location: Evansville, IN
- Job Type: Right to Hire
- Ref No: 22-07404
- Date: December 07, 2022
- Pay: $20.0 - $22.0 per Hour USD
- Job title:
Job Description - Service Desk Analyst (L1) - Remote
Service Desk Analyst (L1)
Remote, potential onsite work in Evansville, IN
- Serve as the first point of contact for internal customers and clients seeking technical assistance on hardware and software/applications
- All calls over the call received via Five9 Contact Telephony platform
- Incidents / requests received via self service portal.
- Perform first level troubleshooting remotely through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Record events and problems and their resolution in ServiceNow work notes.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Try to resolve the issues on the first call, direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures, knowledge articles
- Installation of software where based on the ServiceNow requests.
- Assist supervisor to streamline daily support procedures.
- Gain experience, understanding, and expertise necessary to complete assigned tasks.
- Demonstrate ability to research and resolve customer issues in a timely and accurate manner with minimal guidance.
- Provide regular status and progress towards milestones with one's supervisor.
- Manage and relay summation of incidents clearly and effectively to other shifts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BS in Computer Science / related fiekld or equivalent technical training or work experience required.
- Experience using an ITSM ticketing system such as ServiceNow, Remedy, etc.
- Knowledge of hardware, Microsoft Operation Systems, Citrix Presentation Server, and Windows Domains.
- Experience using Contact Center software such as Avaya, Five9 or Cisco
- Familiarity using a Knowledgebase to resolve/escalate inquiries
- Basic knowledge on industry standards, standard operating procedures and Metrics
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time-management skills
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision.