- Location: Dallas, TX
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Ref No: 22-07394
- Date: December 06, 2022
- Pay: $80000.0 - $95000.0 per Hour USD
- Job title:
Job Description - Data Analyst
Downtown Dallas, TX
$80k - $95k
ICS, a Korn Ferry Company, is hiring a Data Analyst who will manage day-to-day adhoc requests and research data issues, while partnering with different business units across the enterprise.
What You'll Do:
- Track change management process for company warehouse data from development into production, verifying ETL implementation for business use.
- Monitor Jira tickets and identify those that could have an impact on applicable data once moved to production.
- Coordination of IT and internal team resources.
- Recommend and refine methodologies to apply for increased data accuracy and efficiency.
- Ensure that validated data is implemented through various reporting methods.
- Assist with data extraction, manipulation, and transformation based on requirements from stakeholders.
- Validate, research, and prepare complex and large volumes of data using a variety of tools, tactics, and mechanisms.
- Research data based on pre-defined methodologies and make recommendations for corrections and improvements.
- Summarize, document, and present analysis findings.
- Meet deadlines with accurate results in a fast-paced environment.
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis, validation, or a similar role.
- Strong Excel and SQL scripting skills
- Experience with two or more of the following:
- Knowledge of project management tools, such as Smartsheet, Asana, JIRA
- Willing to work with a team of diverse backgrounds and skillsets in a collaborative environment.
- Highly motivated problem solver with the ability to think critically.
- Self-starter with an innate curiosity and drive to understand data.
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.