Senior Change Management Analyst
Colorado Springs, CO
Are you a driven Change Manager with hands-on experience with System Implementation, specifically with ERP software such as Workday? Are you able to liaise with a wide range of backgrounds and functional groups throughout an organization, prioritizing and putting the needs of the greater company first? This is the role for you!
- Conduct assessments to determine readiness for migration to a new financial system.
- Review business process changes needed to support a new financial system and develop documentation of related resources.
- Coordinate with the training team to review training resources and devise training calendar for implementation.
- Identify key change management activities relating to project milestones related to the financial system implementation.
- 4-7 years of Change Management experience in a medium to an enterprise-sized organization.
- Experience laying the land for implementations of large-scale enterprise systems such as ERP, etc.
THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS NOT ACCEPTED
|Senior Platform Engineer|
|Senior Network Engineer|
|IT Desktop Support Technician|