Project Manager - ERP
Colorado Springs, CO
Are you a Project Manager with experience implementing ERP systems on a global scale? Are you highly organized, analytical and a strong cross-functional communicator/liaison? This is the role for you!
- Responsible for cross-functional coordination of all project phases: planning, executing, monitoring and assessment.
- Responsible for driving process improvement initiatives necessary for the implementation of the new finance system.
- Participate and oversee all project development activities.
- Facilitate business requirements sessions that lead to the documentation and governing capabilities for related change management needs associated with the project.
- 3-5 years of experience in project management.
- 3-5 years of experience in financial processes.
- Experience with global implementations.
THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS NOT ACCEPTED
|Senior Platform Engineer|
|Senior Network Engineer|
|IT Desktop Support Technician|