Our client is seeking an Network Management Operations Coordinator to work a contract assignment in their downtown New York City office.
The Network Management Operations Coordinator:
· Must have the ability to resolve all administrative contracting and credentialing issues that may have an impact on the providers' participation status.
· Must be Process-driven and possess critical thinking skills.
· Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills as well as demonstrate good follow-up skills.
· Must be able to work with a high volume of files and under tight deadlines.
· Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously as well as demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, is required.
Network Management Operations Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities:
· Processes high volume and time sensitive provider applications and contracts.
· Coordinates with hospital/clinic, medical staff, and practitioners to complete privileging process, including any additional documentation, verifications, references, and applications necessary
· Receives and reviews applications/contracts as well as other documents required to assess whether providers meet the criteria for participation in the network.
· Preparing information for reporting purposes and conducting routine investigations of the online Provider directory and other internal systems to ensure that the Provider data is reflected correctly.
· Works in coordination with Network Management staff to finalize provider applications and contracts and to ensure required approval is obtained.
· Maintain tracking system in of follow up items, corrective action plans from regulatory agencies and collaborate closely with Hospital Relations team and other internal stakeholders to ensure that deadlines are being met.
· Coordinates file review and approval by Credentialing Manager as required.
· Additional duties as assigned
Network Management Operations Coordinator Minimum Qualifications:
· Must have ability to communicate effectively with providers and internal staff members.
· Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
· Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
· Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
· Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
· Computer proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Access)
· High School Diploma or GED
Network Management Operations Coordinator Preferred Qualifications:
· Bachelor's Degree
|Business Development Communications Specialist|
|Corporate Business Development Specialist|