Senior Auditor Responsibilities:
– Employee Benefit Plan and Labor Union is majority of Audit work followed by NFP, Real Estate and Commercial
_ Interface with client personnel to obtain records and information pertinent to the audit process.
– Gain an understanding of client business operations, procedures, and needs.
– Prepare and review audit workpapers.
– Prepare and review client financial statements.
– Prepare and review forms 5500 and 990.
– Mentor less experienced staff.
Senior Auditor Qualifications:
– 3-5 years of audit experience in a public accounting setting.
– Experience auditing employee benefit plans required; prior exposure to labor unions preferred; prior exposure to real estate clients preferred.
– Experience in the preparation of Forms 5500 and 990 preferred.
– Bachelor's degree in accounting; graduate degree preferred.
– CPA license strongly preferred.
– Flexibility to travel to client locations, primarily in the NY/NJ region with a heavy focus on Long Island and NYC clients. Regular access to a car. Minimal out-of-town travel is possible.
– Proficient in MS Office Suite required. Preferred experience with Prosystem Engagement and Tax software.
|Senior Insurance Accountant|
|Finance Vendor Manager consultant|
|Operations Due Diligence Associate|